If you have a project you are working on, or even simply a question to help you in your brainstorming, please reach out to us today.
New company development and deployment of marketing strategy
National Financial Consulting Company
Our client was looking to compete in the debt consulting and insolvency space and came to us to assist with the development of the brand, marketing strategy, and deployment of ongoing marketing initiatives. We supported this company from launch to expansion across Canada, starting from ground zero.
Our client was looking to enter a very competitive space: debt consolidation, consulting, and insolvency services where every large trustee, bank, finance company, mortgage brokerage, and more spend huge marketing dollars to compete.
Beginning with a nominal budget, we elected to place the lion’s share into digital marketing and focused on building a brand that people wouldn’t be embarrassed to follow – financial wellness vs. debt help.
We also helped the client to develop other financial products, leading to new revenue streams and the ability to provide more than just debt consulting.
What We Did
- Developed and deployed an ongoing digital marketing strategy.
- Product development.
- Content and communications.
- Created a basic social media program with a long-term content strategy.
- Launched a new website and continue to consult.
- Created a Facebook group that amassed a large following.
- Project consulting and development of products and services.
- Social pay-per-click ads.
- Creation of video to support YouTube TruView ads.
- They have amassed a large national following and thrive in a competitive marketplace.
- All new products developed have produced revenue.
- The website ranks very well organically and they have wide coverage.
- They enjoy thousands of monthly visits to their website and strong conversions.
Where They Are Today
Starting in Ontario, they now serve consumers across the country. We continue to work with this client 10 years later.