If you have a project you are working on, or even simply a question to help you in your brainstorming, please reach out to us today.
New product, program development, digital marketing support for multiple verticals, product wind downs
National Technology Firm that Supports Legal, Financial, Real Estate, and Government
Our client developed a mobile app. Our project was to:
- Launch the promotion of a new mobile app.
- Four years later, we assisted the company to sunset the app when the features became integrated into a web-responsive tool.
Our client had planned to create a mobile app to support their users because their web-based tool wasn’t responsive. We worked with them to build and execute a strategy to promote the app.
Two years into the project, the company rewrote their tool to be mobile responsive, which led to a sharp decline in usage of the app. The client decided to sunset the app but because considerable recognition had been created in digital communities and because the app had a number of users, we put a transition plan into place.
This project included:
What We Did
- Created a digital marketing plan to launch the product.
- Deployed digital marketing, which included a responsive website and a social media marketing focus.
- Later created a transition plan to sunset the product.
- Deployed the plan to sunset the product.
- Within one year the website was receiving more than 3,000 unique visits per month.
- The client was onboarding a number of new users as a result of our efforts.
- We were able to manage sunsetting the product with little blowback on social media from customers.
Where They Are Today
The project was a success and we continue to market the web-based application today.