If you have a project you are working on, or even simply a question to help you in your brainstorming, please reach out to us today.
Acquisition, new program development, and ongoing marketing support
International CPG Brand
Our clients purchased the distribution rights for Canada to an international brand and engaged us to develop, launch, and maintain digital retail merchandising and marketing in the Canadian market space.
Our goal was to establish recognition of the brand in the Canadian market space as it immediately had national retail coverage in retailers like Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart. They needed to build the digital components from the ground up, including launching an eCommerce strategy, building a website, deploying digital marketing, and more.
What We Did
- Built and maintained a new WordPress website.
- Developed pay-per-click campaigns on Google and Facebook – both product and use based.
- Consulted on digital marketing strategy.
- Developed a basic social media marketing strategy, created corresponding content, and managed all accounts and posting activity.
- Launched a Shopify store and eCommerce strategy to sell online, including on Amazon.
- Created flipbooks.
The project was a success!
Where They Are Today
- The brand has established considerable authority in the Canadian market space.
- They have amassed a significant following on social media.
- Their eCommerce platform allows for more sales opportunities and has grown their revenue.
- They are listed in most retailers across Canada.
- Their product is now available for sale on Amazon.